Reduced price! Sci Rossignol Unique 8 con attacchi Saphir 110 View larger

Warning: Last items in stock!

Ski Rossignol Unique 8 with Saphir 110 ski bindings

Ski Rossignol Unique 8, lightweight and very good for carving.

  • LIGHT HAND. The main feature of this ski Rossignol Women is its extremely low weight. The Soul Air Core in paulownia slightly dug in the center decreases by 20% the weight of the ski, while the Air Shape technology with a blunt shape rather narrow along the ski edges and a tip and a wider tail, produces a ski perfectly adapted to female hands.
  • GRIP AND CONTROL. This Unique 8 ski has a traditional high camber for 90% of its length, it offers good power and a excellent perception of the snow and of grip on track. A slight rocker over the remaining 10%, at the tip, makes the start of curving easier and controllable.
  • SOLID. The construction very solid minicap with topsheet reinforced this Rossignol allows a longer duration, the mixed flax fiber and titanium basalt composition absorbs vibrations.

More details

ROSSIGNOL

New product

Old Price:€ 790,00

Botteroski Price:€ 316,00

474.000000 Savings: € 474,00 (60%)

1 Item

Winter 2017

Product customization

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

loader

* required fields

Array
(
    [0] => 163
)
1

Data sheet Ski Rossignol Unique 8 with Saphir 110 ski bindings

The Unique 8 Rossignol is a Women's ski ultra-light and high-performance for advanced and expert skiers. The Power Turn Rocker combines traditional power front with a fine tip rocker, smoothing the entry an exit for easier and more fun skiing. The other technical specifications (core paulownia, building minicap and topsheet mixed fiber) make this women's Rossignolski extremely powerful and strong.
SeasonWinter 2017
SexWomen
UseAllround
Sidecut125 - 75 - 106
Radius14m @163cm
TargetExpert
TechnologyWood Air Core - Powder Turn Rocker - Air Shape
BindingsSaphir 110
Weight3.4 kg/pair
CoreWood Air Core
TIPOLOGIASci
TerrainPiste
RockerPowder Turn Rocker
ConstructionMinicap Sandwich
Product CodeRAEIC02-RCEB051 162

Accessories

27 Other products in the same category: